Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday evening

This evening Jared, Christine and Carson came over. We made carmeled apples...always a must during the fall season! Obsiously Eric got bored :) Jared and Eric played a game of snapping the clothes pins to see who can get the most in a box on the table...Eric got a little distracted.

Today was my first day in my Young Women calling. I forgot how much I love being in the YW. I am very excited for this calling.

Eric and Michael went to their first homecoming dance last night. They were out very late (or early - depending on which way you look at it). They went with different groups and came home with smiles on their faces. They had a great time. Eric and his date, Kjersten Lewis wore black with cream. Michael and his date Erin ? (don't know her last name) wore black with royal blue accents. What a fun time for them.

No comments: