Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mother's Weekend at BYU - Idaho




We are having a great time here at Idaho! Paige picked me up at the Idaho Falls airport and then we went to T.G.I.Friday's for dinner. We had a great time catching up on her boyfriend, Nathan, and her visits with his family. They sound like a wonderful family - they must be to have such a great son.

Next we were off to my sister Olivia's house in Blackfoot. We had a fun few hours before bed to goof off, laugh, tell funny stories, and try on clothes that I brought for Olivia.

This morning Paige and I were off at 7:45 am to get back to Rexburg. The seminars started at 9:00 am and we went to three outstanding talks. I have to run right now but I will post more on what I learned in each talk later....plus I have the cutest pic on my grandbaby!

1 comment:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

Lisa, it looks like you had a great time at Mother's Week. Kjirsten is in the application process for BYU-I right now. What fun!