Monday, August 4, 2008

Time

I have been pondering something that Rhonda Webb mentioned in her lesson yesterday at church. She mentioned that she keeps telling herself a lie. That lie is: "I don't have time". When in fact we control how we use all our time. If we are alive - we have time.

This life is measured by time - if we have a mortal body - we have time. It is only our premortal life and our life hereafter that is not measured by "time."

Rhonda told us that when her son Christopher was at the end of his life she was paralyzed with grief and fear. After so long she said it was as if an angel put their hands on her shoulders and shook her and said something like: "Christopher is still alive - snap out of it and use this time instead of squandering it."

I really liked her comparing our body with the element of time...so if I'm alive - I have time.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

So you have a blog now too! I love it! Good job!

The Potter Family said...

I really like that also! I need to try to remember that...I have time!

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

Lisa, I found your blog on Sheli's links. It is fun to see pictures and get updated on your family. You can check out my blog at jonestribe7.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mom it's time for a new post!!