Thursday, January 22, 2009

Memories

I am sitting here realizing that I love to check in on my daughters' blogs. It is incredible that they are old enough to be on their own. Two fabulous young women and I cherish them.



Tonight I was walking into the high school (we were going to a wrestling match) and I was walking behind Michael and Eric. I got a lump in my throught. It was so cool to see them walking in as friends and brothers and WOW - SO HANDSOME :) Soon they will be gone...how exciting to see my kids grow up.



I have been spending my days in doctor's offices. I am working on getting my neck/upper back to a point that I am not in constant pain. I have actually tried accupuncture...never thought I would get to that point. It is helping with a combination of physical therapy (again). We are trying some more things before I look at injections or surgery.

No comments: