Saturday, January 3, 2009

Girl's dinner



Paige had the 3 of us get together and fix a dinner together. We had so much fun! Wow was it good...made me think that we should start a restaurant. Well, maybe not - the kitchen was a disaster after we finished! We fixed a yummy chicken over pasta with and incredible sauce on top. Chrisitne also fixed a garlic, tomato sauce for some of the pasta...just like what I tasted in Italy - YUM! For dessert we had a berries and cream over puff pastry.
I am so grateful for my girls and all the fun that we have together...blessings, blessings, blessings! I look at this picture and I can't believe how old they are. What incredibly smart, talented and beautiful women they have grown up to be.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Awwww. :-) That was such a fun night! I love you!

theshaners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theshaners said...

Lisa, I love your blog! Your girl's dinner looks like it was SOOO much fun! And yummy too.

I was so happy to see Christine and CUTE Carson last month. If I had been feeling better I would have eaten him up. I couldn't even pick him up :( Thanks for the fun gift, and tell Christine her visit meant ALOT.

Love you TONS!
Kimberli

Sneezer222 said...

What a wonderful blog! I had so much fun with you today. I started setting up a blog too, since it didn't look TOO hard. :) Maybe even someday I will post there.

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

mmm! Looks good to me! I can't tell for sure, but looks like one of the boys was enjoying the meal too. How fun! You all look so great and just as beautiful as ever! Say hello to everyone for us!